Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year for many businesses in the hospitality sector, particularly restaurants and pubs. During these difficult times with the coronavirus, it’s important that hospitality businesses still continue to ensure the safest possible experience for customers and staff when dining or working.
The government had recently announced that England will be moving onto ‘Plan B’ in response to the new omicron variant. As part of this plan, people are now required by law to wear face masks in some public indoor settings, such as takeaways and shops (where there is no space for consuming drinks or food on the premises).
In order to prepare your restaurant for this busy time of the year, there need to be precautions in place to help control the spread of viruses and reduce direct contact between staff and customers. At Portable Partitions Company, we provide a wide range of room dividers and countertop screens that can help your premises maintain social distancing, even in smaller spaces.
How Portable Partitions Can Help
While many restaurants may already have countertop screens in place to minimise contact between customers and staff, some restaurants could benefit from utilising room dividers and partitions to create booths and separate tables more effectively.
Here are some of the ways that room dividers and countertop screens can make your establishment safer for staff and customers:
- Implementing a one-way system to direct the flow of people and reduce contact between customers. By having customers move only one direction through your establishment, you can reduce congestion and minimise direct contact.
- Creating separate booths and seating areas. By spacing customers out, you can maintain social distancing. Even in smaller spaces where physical spacing isn’t possible, room dividers can act as a barrier between tables.
- Utilising countertop screens to protect staff and customers at the place of commerce. By having a physical barrier between your staff and customers, you can help reduce the spread of germs and viruses that are commonly spread through coughing and sneezing.
Below are some of our recommended room dividers and countertop screens to help prepare your establishment for the busy Christmas period.
Clearview Sliding Panel Partition
Transparent, durable, and easy-to-use, our range of Clearview Sliding Panel Partitions are ideal for use in scenarios where space is limited and social distancing needs to be maintained. These partitions are designed to fit in a wide range of situations, whether it’s for separating seating areas, dining tables, queues, etc. In addition, as they are transparent, they won’t look out of place at your restaurant.
Key benefits of the sliding panel partition:
- It will pass infection control for COVID-19 and other viruses.
- The partition is made from high-quality clear acrylic which is non-porous and easy to clean.
- These have been designed to be easy to set up and use.
- Can be used for a variety of purposes.
£308.00 – £396.00 (exc. VAT)
Countertop Tri-Panel Screen
Built to help reduce the spread of airborne germs commonly spread by coughing or sneezing, these countertop tri-panel screens provide a physical barrier between staff and employees. This helps minimise direct contact between people and effectively reduces the spread of germs. In restaurants and pubs where customers need to order at the counter, it’s vital that some form of cover is used.
Key benefits of our countertop tri-panel screen:
- Robust and easy-to-use countertop screen.
- Available with openings at the bottom to allow for transactions.
- Easily cleaned and sanitised with common disinfectant.
- Fully collapsible solution for easy storage.
£346.50 – £446.60 (exc. VAT)
Contact Us for Room Dividers and Partitions
At Portable Partitions Company, we provide a wide range of room dividers and partitions that are perfect for use in restaurants and pubs. View our range of COVID-19 protection products here.
If you have any questions about our EverPanels, please get in touch with us on 01684 219774 or you can send us a message here with your bespoke requirements.