If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your office space, room dividers are a great option. They can help create a more modern look and feel, and can be used to divide up large spaces into smaller, more manageable areas. Room dividers come in a variety of styles and materials, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
EverBlocks are modular, easy-to-install blocks that can be used to create room dividers, instant offices, and partitions. They are available in a variety of different colours and sizes to suit the requirements of your space without compromising on quality or ease of construction.
At Portable Partitions Company, we offer a range of EverBlocks which can be used for a variety of purposes, such as creating instant walls at schools, corporate offices, warehouses, and events. EverBlocks are an innovative way to partition space quickly and easily, without the need for tools or professional installation.
Is EverBlocks Suitable For Offices?
If you’re looking for a way to modernise your office space, EverBlocks room dividers are a great option. These modular building blocks can be stacked and joined in an almost infinite number of combinations, meaning you can easily create the perfect divider for any space. And because they’re made from recycled plastic, they’re eco-friendly and produce no construction debris or mess.
They are also manufactured with high-quality and durable polypropylene co-polymer which means that they are built to withstand repetitive and continual use. These blocks are suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor environments as they’re fully weather and water-resistant. It’s also very low maintenance as the material is non-absorbent which means it can be very easily cleaned.
There is also a range of useful accessories for these EverBlocks, such as shelving, stabilising feet, desktops, connector pins, and other accessories to support your creations.
So, if you want to add some stylish and functional room dividers to your office, EverBlocks are a great choice.
How Can I Use EverBlocks In My Office?
With EverBlocks, you can create partitions and room dividers to suit your specific needs. No tools are needed for the set-up or disassembly.
There are many different ways that you can use EverBlocks room dividers. For example, you can use them to create temporary or permanent partitions between workspaces. You can also use them to divide a large room into smaller sections or to create private meeting areas.
EverBlocks room dividers are easy to set up and take down, so you can experiment with different configurations until you find the perfect setup for your space. And because they’re modular, you can add or remove blocks as needed, which means that they’re also scalable and adaptable.
Here are a few examples of how you can use EverBlocks:
- You can quickly and easily set up wall structures to create dedicated space in your office. Whether you need individual cubicle spaces or larger conference spaces, you can easily do so with EverBlocks.
- If you need customised desks, you can also use EverBlocks in creative ways to achieve the desk that you require. Whether it’s a long or wide desk, you can do it all.
- To add more colour to your office, you can use EverBlocks to create standalone art structures, company promo artwork, pixel art, and many more. Your creativity is the only limit.
- Need to set up a presentation area in your office? With these EverBlocks, you can create a tailored and customised solution that is sure to resonate.
- Looking for ways to add more temporary wall shelving to your office? You can easily set up large walls of blocks with large blocks protruding to act as floating shelves.
Thinking about using EverBlocks for your office? View our range of EverBlocks products here.
Contact us to find out more
At Portable Partitions Company, we provide a wide range of high-quality and low-maintenance room dividers, office room dividers, partitions for exhibitions and events, classroom dividers and hospital room dividers and partitions.
If you have any questions about our cleaning or maintaining your room dividers, please get in touch with us on 01684 219774 or you can send us a message here.