Hairdressers and barbers have been open since early July when the government announced that it was safe to open with some precautions such as social distancing & face masks. This was put in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19 through the hairdressers. Partitions across your hair salon can help customers and staff feel safe in the environment. Room dividers between the seats in the salon to ensure social distancing is in place.
How Can Room Partitions & Protection Screens Help Hairdressers?
Here at Portable Partitions Company, we deliver a large collection of exceptional quality COVID-19 protection screens and room dividers. With our range of room dividers, you can produce a barrier between staff and customers to help maintain social distancing to limit hairdressers, it enables your business to comply with the government guidelines.
It’s crucial that the guidelines are followed to keep your staff safe. It’s important to put these measures into place to ensure your area doesn’t move into the next tier of the restrictions and many businesses will have to close down.
View our recommended range of room dividers below to help make your hair salon COVID-19 safe.
Clearview Treatment Screen
Our protective treatment screens can help separate your customers in the treatment area whilst also providing a level of transparency. For clients that will be in close proximity to each other due to the location of workstations, these Clearview Treatment Screens are an effective solution for maintaining social distancing and reducing the chances of spreading viruses and germs.
Benefits of Clearview Treatment Screens:
- Creates a protective shield to separate customers and staff.
- Bottom half of the screen is translucent to provide extra privacy for clients.
- Robust and very easy to install.
- Easily sanitised and cleaned with common disinfectant.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
Price: £180.00 – £280.00 (exc. VAT)
Free Standing Clear Perspex Countertop Screen
The Free-Standing Clear Countertop Screens provide a layer of protection at reception desks and other areas where staff will need to interact with customers. It’s a very cost-effect solution for maintaining direct interaction with customers without the additional risks of spreading viruses or germs. These screens also have an opening at the bottom to allow for transactions.
Benefits of Free-Standing Clear Perspex Countertop Screens
Free Standing Clear Perspex Counter Top Sneeze & Cough Guard With Returns
- Competitively priced and a very cost-effective solution.
- The ONLY system where parts click together – most other screens can slip apart.
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest specifications.
- Can be easily sanitised and cleaned with alcohol or solvent-based cleaners.
- Bespoke sizes and shapes to order and they can even have branded graphics if required (simply email us with your bespoke requirements before ordering).
Price: £79.07 – £200.98 (exc. VAT)
Contact Us for Hairdressing Portable Partitions
If you’re getting your hair salon to comply with government guidelines, then we can help you. Get in touch with us today for our high-quality room dividers and cost-effective protection screens.