As COVID-19 continues to be a risk, the government announced a new law which was effective from 14th September. It is now against the law for gatherings of more than six people in private homes, including outdoor spaces and gardens. This leaves many of us wondering what this law applies to and what situations would be exempt.
From the government website, they specify that some areas can continue to operate, such as:
- Professional activity in line with Stage 4 of the performing arts roadmap.
- Organised sport, exercise classes, or licensed outdoor physical activity.
- The limit on gatherings does not apply to professionals taking part in performing arts activity.
- Non-professional performing arts activities such as choirs, orchestras, or drama groups can continue to rehearse and perform together, as long as they can do so in a way that ensures no interaction between groups of more than 6 at any time.
Professional activity in line with Stage 4 refers to performances that are indoors and outdoors (with limited socially-distance audience indoors). For indoor music venues in particular, there are various ways you can maintain social distancing between customers indoors.
How Can Room Partitions & Protection Screens Help Music Venues?
At Portable Partitions Company, we provide a wide range of high-quality COVID-19 protection screens and room dividers. With our range of room dividers, you can create a barrier between groups of people in your music venue to help maintain social distancing to limit the spread of germs and viruses. By minimising contact between people in your indoor venue, it enables your venue to comply with the government guidelines.
It’s important that the guidelines are followed to keep your staff and your customers safe. Venues such as theatres, concert halls, and other entertainment venues that can host a large number of guests may continue to do so as long as they are COVID-secure.
View our recommended range of room dividers below to help make your music venue COVID-19 safe.
Desktop Tri-Panel Screen
Our desktop tri-panel screens are useful for creating a protective barrier around the reception area for your staff. In any place of commerce or transaction, there will be direct interactions between staff and customers so it’s important that you have measures in place to reduce the transmission of germs.
Our desktop panels are robust and easy to install, featuring high-quality acrylic that can easily be cleaned.
Benefits of the Desktop Tri-Panel Screen
- High-quality acrylic screen
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean and maintain
- One-year warranty
- A robust solution that can fully collapse for storage.
Clearview Divider 360
Our transparent Clearview Divider 360 screens are ideal for maintaining visibility whilst helping to reduce the spread of germs. In music venues, this can be useful for separating groups of people whilst maintaining good visibility throughout.
Whether you need a standalone or a connected solution for your venue, this product will aid social distancing in all areas while protecting your staff and visitors.
Benefits of the Clearview Divider 360
- High-quality clear plexiglass for maximum visibility.
- Available as 3,5,7 and 9-panel units.
- Easy to store and portable.
- Easy to sanitise and maintain.
Contact Us for Music Venue Portable Partitions
If you’re looking for room dividers or room partitions to help maintain social distancing in your music venue, then please get in touch with us.
We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality room dividers for music venues that are easy to set up, maintain, and store.