The recent Coronavirus pandemic has made the world adapt to the ‘new normal’ and many people have been forced to stay at home to stop the spread. However, workers that work in warehouses have had to carry on during the COVID-19 pandemic and have allowed the world to carry on as many retailers and businesses have carried on online. As the world is now slowly opening up again, keep your warehouse employees safe.
As the overwhelming spread of coronavirus does pose some problems for the operators of warehouses. Many extra measures must be put in place to ensure that you control the spread of the virus in the warehouse. Warehouse operators must have rules and regulations in place to ensure that staff feel safe in the working environment. There are some actions that can be put in place to stop the spread of the virus.
- Ensure that all staff work at 1 metre apart from one another and if this isn’t possible then they should be wearing a face mask.
- Update employee handbook giving them an up to date version and updating necessary policies that have been enforced.
- Sanitising high contact points throughout the warehouse continuously.
- All staff should be aware of the Covid-19 symptoms and instructed not to come into work if they have any of the symptoms.
- Employees temperatures should be checked when they enter the warehouse as a safety precaution.
How Can Room Dividers & Protection Screens Help Warehouses?
Here at Portable Partitions Company, we deliver a high-quality collection of COVID-19 mitigation products that can help you preserve social distance to stop the spread of the virus through your workforce. We offer a large variety of room dividers that can help you divide your work force into ‘bubbles’ which can help control the virus. These room dividers can manage the space more efficiently. For the office spaces within the warehouse, we can offer screens that can reduce direct contact with staff and reducing the chances of transmitting the virus.
View our excellent collection of coronavirus mitigation products that will help your warehouse through these troubling times.
Clearview Divider 360
Standalone or connected in a row this product will aid Social Distancing in all areas . Plexiglass provides a line of defence from the spread of infectious diseases. We highly recommend our Clearview Divider 360 as it can help employees to remain working and interacting from a safe distance because of the highly developed plexiglass.
Benefits of the Clearview Divider 360:
- Clear Plexiglass dividers.
- Available as 3, 5, 7 and 9 panel units.
- 6’+ in height shielding the average person while standing.
- A perfect see through barrier.
- Provides a window like barrier preventing the spread of germs.
- Portable and easy to store.
- The covered barricade is an ideal way to implement social distancing within the warehouse, giving people an idea of how far away they should be when they’re working
- POWER COATED steel barricade is rust resistant meaning that it’s durable for warehouse use.
- Available in a range of sizes, designs and materials.
- £90.00 (exc. VAT)
- Please click on the product image or click here to view more information and to order the product.
- You can also call us on 01684 298833 or send us an email here.
Our range of portable partitions can help make your factory environment safer. The government has provided guidance for those who run offices, factories, and laboratories and they recommend the use of partitions. Learn more here.
Contact Us for Warehouse Portable Partitions
Get in touch today to try and stop the spread of COVID-19 through warehouses with our practical and effective partitions including Clearview Divider 360 , Screen Flex Freestanding and our Covered Barrier which can all be involved in reducing the number of people affected by the virus.