Cabinet Minister, Grant Shapps has come out and explained that it’s now safe for people to return to the office and people should stop working from home and get back into the office. Employers should make plans to start introducing their office workers back into the office. He explained that there are only so much work people can do using communication software like Zoom. Offices should now be getting their environment COVID safe, giving their staff assurance that they’re doing all they can to protect them from the virus.
How Can Room Partitions & Protection Screens Help Office Worker Get Back to Works?
Here at Portable Partitions Company, we provide an assembly of quality COVID-19 protection screens and room dividers. With our protection screens, you can produce a barrier between each office worker which reduces contact and reduces the chances of transmission throughout the place of work. This is key to the fight against coronavirus and ensuring that your employees feel safe in the environment they’re working in.
Our room dividers can increase the safety of both employers and staff. By parting different areas and creating a divide, you can successfully manage your staff to maintain social distancing. You can even create routes to funnel your office workers through a one-way system to reduce the chances of contact when entering and leaving the building.
View our recommended range of room dividers below to help make your office a safer place for all.
Clearview Divider 360
Standalone or connected in a row this product will aid Social Distancing in all areas whilst protecting visitors and staff alike. Plexiglass provides a line of defence from the spread of infectious diseases.
- Clear Plexiglass dividers.
- Available as 3, 5, 7 and 9 panel units.
- 6’+ in height shielding the average person while standing.
- A perfect see through barrier.
- Provides a window like barrier preventing the spread of germs.
- Portable and easy to store.
- Create an instant Social Distancing area in your reception.
- Your perfect mobile and freestanding office reception partition.
Countertop Tri-Panel Screen
For businesses that have interaction between staff and employees, having a protective screen that is built to reduce the spread of germs and viruses is very important. Our countertop screens can perfect to use for meetings with staff, where you can make eye contact and see them and help reduce the spread of the virus at the same time.
- Features a sturdy, ‘no-tip’ solution that is portable and can fully collapse for storage.
- Can be easily sanitised with common disinfectant.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Built to the highest standards in the UK.
- Prices vary from £450.00 – £550.00 (exc. VAT).
- Please click on the product image or click here to view more information and to order the product.
- You can also call us on 01684 298833or send us an email here.
Contact Us for Office Portable Partitions
If you’re looking for room dividers or room partitions to help maintain social distancing in your office , then please get in touch with us. We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality room dividers for schools that are easy to set up, maintain, and store. Look at our Screen Flex Freestanding, Room Divider 360 and our Modular Wall Systems which can all be used to create distancing and reduce the spread of the virus.